Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We have arrived...

Well I know you thought we would never arrive in the world of blogging, but after much prompting from the Lord, here we are, or should I say here I am writing on behalf of the fam. I must admit so far so good. I guess I'll learn as I go.
For those of you who don't know I give a quick recap of who we are, where we've been and where we're going, the Lord willing. I, Leigha, am a stay-at-home mom, my husband is a hard working farmer, and together we have three boys. Owen is the oldest and currently loves Star Wars legos, and Captain Underpants books, Abraham or Abe is also into Star Wars, he never leaves home without his light sabor and he loves riding in the combine with Pap. Sam is the baby, he loves all things rough and tumble, and anything he brothers do.
We are currently in process to adopt from Ethiopia, this will be our third adoption. Abe is from Colombia and Samuel is from Ethiopia. We hope to have a referall sometime this winter. God's timing is perfect. Journey with us, as we hope to plant the seed of adoption in your heart and allow you a glimpse into the wonderful things the Lord is doing in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! We love it...can't wait to stalk you guys, in a non-creepy we traveled to Ethiopia together kind of way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slash, stoked that we are the first to comment on your blog...the boys are SOOO big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! You've got an awesome start. Let me know if I can help! Dee

    ReplyDelete